Condom must be put on:
- hard penis;
- before the intercourse but not before ejaculation (excretions may contain spermatozoids and viruses);
- leaving free its nipple-shaped end.
Article number 2 is distinguished by:
- form. Specialists affirm that grooved, ribbed condoms, condoms with notches and tentacles cede in quality to classic once;
- scent. Among "perfumed" articles more seldom are met condoms with cucumber scent. And it's wrong. Researches have shown that this scent for some reason excites women a lot;
- size. Korean, Japanese and Chinese are smaller than European and American;
- color; black, white, in dots, small flowers, with painted smiles, small bows, "valentines". But unbeaten flavor-of-the-month - condom that glows in the dark;
- quality that is determined by composition. Ammonia, zinc, aluminum, magnesium, sulfur, vulcanizing agents - any of these components that enter into the condom composition can cause allergic reaction. But if treated properly, risk is reduced to minimum. Condoms of unknown origin can contain not only toxins but also carcinogens (substances that provoke cancer appearance).
Advice from specialist
Choosing a condom, prefer proprietary articles. As a rule, material of which these articles are made conforms with all hygienic norms and perfectly protects consumer from unwanted pregnancy, venereal diseases and, particularly, from AIDS virus.